-----Original Message-----
From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious
culture [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marjorie
Greene
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 11:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] Blue

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and
culture

It would be interesting to know what color Mary was wearing in her
various apparitions. OL of Fatima is always depicted in white and is
instantly recognizable b/c her raiment is distinct, iconic. I *believe*
Bernadette said the lady who appeared to her was in white but I couldn't
verify this quickly. OL of Guadalupe is not in white but I haven't been
able to tease out the various colors of her garment. I know less than
nothing about OL of Med... (and am too lazy to look up the spelling or
descriptions of her). As for other apparitions (Saint Dominic, Bernard,
etc), does anyone know if the colors of Mary's garments are described?
MG
Click for free info on becoming an interior designer & work for
yourself.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifQyraZMLjOFpv2wF4iaQu
TgLmivWIuuBaJwHD87WyKxbddB/

to: [log in to unmask]