I have just finished an article on Karaite Bible Interpretation and Hermeneutics
from Qumran to the beginning of the Renaissance. It is not published, and I am
hoping to find someone who could look at it before publication with a
knowledgeable eye. Anyone?

The Karaite Bible commentaries were written in the Arabic language and the
Hebrew script, so it is probably too much to ask that you can read this
language. I have tried to write and translate so that it is not necessary to
know either Arabic or Hebrew. The Karaites were a Jewish sect, who are still in
existence today. They reject the rabbinic literature and accept only the Hebrew
bible as authoritative.

V. Kerry Inman

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]