Bonsoir, eh?

As the instigator of this foodfight, I can only suggest that one
examine the usage of the Greek word "tekton" in their favourite
Greek lexicon.  (Since I know not what fonts we share, I forego
the Greek text.)  I prefer Ms. Wright's explanation, but I shall
be the first to admit that I was not there at the time and cannot
vouch for her veracity.

Thank you to all who have taken part in this discussion.  As
usual, I have learned a great deal by being on medrel.

Whether Joe was a housebuilder or a spoonmaker, please do
have a happy holiday!

Regards to all,
Frank

to: [log in to unmask]