From: Discussion of mature learning for leisure, health, or work [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anita Pincas
Sent: December 20, 2007 21:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Institute of Gerontology David Hobman Memorial Lecture 28 Jan 08 6pm

Hello,  things have been quiet here for a while.

Perhaps the thought of retirement will enliven us?

Also, I am pleased to say that the new course has recruited quite well, and is definitely up and running from January 13 next.

Best wishes to all,
Anita

The Institute of Gerontology, King's College London has pleasure in
inviting you to the Annual David Hobman Memorial Lecture.
The speaker will be Harry R Moody, Director of Academic Affairs,
American Association of Retired Persons.

Title: Leaving a Legacy: Our obligation to future generations

Date: Monday, 28th January 2008   Time: 6.00pm
Place: The Great Hall, King's College London, Strand, WC2 Tea will be
served from 5.30pm in Main Entrance Hall Wine Reception after the
lecture

Please let us know if you plan to attend by emailing us at

Anita Pincas, Senior Lecturer,
Department of Continuing and Professional Education
Institute of Education,
Room 707, 20 Bedford Way
University of London
London WC1H 0AL
Tel Office +44 0207 612 6522  / Home +44 0207 286 5324
Personal Web page <
http://www.ioe.ac.uk/english/Apincas.htm >

COURSES:

Issues in Educating and Training Mature Adults (50+)
  www.ioe.ac.uk/courses/ ietma