	-----Original Message-----
	From: UK medical/ health care library community / information
workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alan Fricker
	Sent: 13 December 2007 13:24
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: [LIS-MEDICAL] Reimbursement of professional
membership fee

	This is an interesting point.

	It is worth noting that HLG is preparing a letter to the "Review
body for Nursing and other Health Professions" which is where we sit pay
negotiating council wise in the post Whitley world.  We can certainly
include something about the potential for this reimbursement in that
communication.

	Cheers

	Alan

	Alan Fricker