Dear All,

Please can any kind soul help me with providing the following chapter
from a book.  I have checked all our usual sources including the British
Library but to no avail.

British Social Attitudes, the 19th Report
Edited by Park A
2002
Sage publishing
ISBN:  9780761974543
Pages:  119-140
Authors:  Gould, Arthor and Stratford, Nina
Title:  Illegal drugs: highs & lows.

Many thanks

Emma

Emma Gibbs
Senior Library and Informatics Assistant
Rowlands Library
Charles Hastings Education Centre
Charles Hastings Way
Worcester
WR5 1DD

Tel:  01905 763333 ext: 33763 or Direct:  01905 760601
Fax:  01905 760866 or internal 33761
Website:  www.wkp.nhs.uk <http://www.wkp.nhs.uk/>

Legal Disclaimer:

Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this email is confidential and is intended only for the named recipients. You must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance upon it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited.

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.