Hello,

Would anybody be able to supply the following from the 1998 edition of the British National Formulary (will take 1999 if nobody has 1998):

Corticosteroids (a subsection of ‘Respiratory System’).

What I am after is anything that talks generally about their contraindications or interactions. This is usually covered in the introductory text to the section.

My fax number is 020 7839 6800 or you could scan and email it to me.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Carrie Sherlock

Carrie Sherlock

Librarian

The College of Optometrists

42 Craven Street

London  WC2N 5NG

p: 020 7766 4352

f : 020 7839 6800

http://www.college-optometrists.org/library

This email may contain confidential information and may be protected by law as a legally privileged document and copyright work. Neither its content, nor the name of the addressee, should be disclosed and it should not be given or copied to anyone other than the person(s) named or referenced above. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.