I hear with some amuzement that Live Journal has been bought by a Russian company, just in the middle of a Russian general election, and this is causing some perturbation among the 2.0 universe.

Putoni of course are the stars of Hungarian tokai

for those interested in lis in the humanities, I don't know how many are on the "digital arts and humanities" but there is quite a lot there of methods interest, I hear the funding is under threat, so perhaps some support needed.

Security System.