Hello all.

Well, this may be a rather simple question (and maybe in the worng place) but anyway;

I have installed and got working (with testshib.org) Shibboleth 1.3 on Windows authenticating to our Active Directory domain with a view to using this setup to allow Athens authentication for campus students and staff.

So, as in the title, what next?
There seems to be a gap between technical help in getting Shibboleth to work (which is more than a little patchy on Windows anyway) and actually moving it into production. Either that or I've not looked in the right places which is always a possibility.

John Stacey

Network Administrator

Loughborough College

01509 515416

Loughborough Colleges Further Education and Higher Education Course Guides for 2008/09 are now available. The next Open Day is on Wednesday 5th March 2008 from 3.00 to 7.00 pm. Come along and find out about the wide range of courses and activities at Loughborough College. For more information log onto www.loucoll.ac.uk, or call 0845 166 2950 to speak to one of our advisors.

Help save paper - don't print this message if you don't need to

The information or opinions in this message (including any attachments) are those of the author and are not necessarily those of Loughborough College which disclaims responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use to the maximum extent permitted by law.

This email and its attachments are private, and intended for the above named only. E-mail messages sometimes go astray. If you have received this message in error, we'd be grateful if you would notify the originator immediately and delete the message without copying, altering or disclosing its contents.

E-mails to or from Loughborough College may be monitored by the College in accordance with its current policy.