I certainly will have a good look...  I already know it from when I was
researching the PKHT website

I appreciate being asked, and will email you comments  offlist...

ps...  BAJR is not averse to some comments too!   ...  anything I can do to
make it better...  please say  (again offlist)

I do wonder how and where to publicise heritage sites...  to publicise in
Heritage Publications, Magazines etc..  is good, but should we not be
throwing a wider net?  A big page in a local paper (we recently have had the
Sunday Post - that bastion of the Broons!) interested in the East and Mid
Lothian SMRs as well as the rest of Scotland, when they realised that there
was a wealth of info held on them...  including the classic line...   so
what you are saying Mr Connolly, is that some sites are invisible to the
naked eye...   and are beneath the ground ...amazing....!      However it
does boost the idea that we hold info for people ...  and have had schools,
groups and individuals calling up...   I wish we had an online presence that
they could use ....

I would go for local press...

David Connolly
British Archaeological Jobs Resource
BAJR - www.bajr.org
Traprain House
Luggate Burn
Whittingehame
East Lothian
EH41 4QA

T: 01620 861643
M 0787 6528 498
E [log in to unmask]

Archaeology for All!

are addressed. Use outwith this may be unlawful.