Dear London Museum and Archive folks,

Would you like to work with teachers at the beginning of their professional careers? Attached  is an overview of two opportunities for museums and archives in London. With both you can:
*	Make links to Initial Teacher Education providers
*	Use your collections to explore identity
*	Find out what new teachers need from museums and archives

Project One is a networking opportunity if you are interested in exploring the secondary citizenship curriculum.

Project Two is more in-depth, linking up with B.Ed students training to be primary teachers. Students would work with your museum or archive and create an idea for a novel education session inspired by one or two items from the collection.

Please let me know if you are interested in either project. Spaces are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.  If you are interested in the second but are worried about space please call and we can discuss options.

Kind regards

Jenny
 <<Invite.doc>>

Jennifer Blay
Cultural Entitlement Schools Liaison Officer
MLA London
Fourth Floor
53-56 Great Sutton Street
London EC1V 0DG