Confidentiality Notice
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege and copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else.
Please contact us by using the reply facility in your email software
and then remove it from your system.

Disclaimer
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses and
malware, Worcestershire County Council accepts no liability for any
loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.

Monitoring of Email
Worcestershire County Council may monitor traffic data and the content
of email for lawful business purposes.