Dear Mark:

Thanks for your email.  So I have a question regarding Flirt, do you think the affine (12 paramters modal) is better than 6dof method?
In my case, sometimes I found the tissue not registered well --- the structures are not aligned well.  I may find some images show you later.
Thanks again,
Ping

> Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:07:03 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [FSL] non-linear registration
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Just to add to this:
> If you are trying to get registrations within-subject then you
> probably don't want to use
> non-linear registration unless you are expecting substantial
> distortions. For the
> within-subject case, 6 dof should be the *correct* degrees-of-freedom
> to use, which
> can be done with flirt.
>
> Can you describe more fully in what way that are "not good".
> Note that you can only successfully register images that show the
> same structures
> (albeit with different contrasts). So registering a CBF map (or ADC)
> could be
> problematic. It is more usual to use an image that is already
> aligned (an example
> functional or the b=0 weighting diffusion image) for the
> registrations and then
> transform these other images using the spatial transformation found
> by the
> previous registration.
>
> I hope this is helpful.
> All the best,
> Mark
>

> On 17 Dec 2007, at 09:56, Steve Smith wrote:
>
> > Hi - FSL 4.0 includes the IRTK nonlinear registration tool; see the
> > TBSS scripts for example usage. However you're on your own wrt
> > getting this to work on multimodal data, as we've not had much
> > experience on this with IRTK.
> >
> > The next release of FSL will include FNIRT, a generic nonlinear
> > registration tool which seems to work really well.
> >
> > Cheers.
> >

> > On 14 Dec 2007, at 19:05, Ping Wang wrote:
> >
> >> Dear FSL users:
> >>
> >> I have data in this situation: each subject has images from
> >> different modalities: T1,T2, ADC, CBF. Now I only consider one
> >> subject, I want to register all other modilitiy images to T2
> >> image. I know Flirt only do linear registration, I tested the
> >> results by Flirt, some are not good. Should I use non-linear
> >> registration? I am wondering which tool in FSL can do non-linear
> >> registration? tbss?
> >>
> >> Thanks, Ping
> >>
> >> Windows Live Writer,支持离线撰写博客内容,随时随地想写就写。 立即
> >> 使用!

> > -----
> > Stephen M. Smith, Professor of Biomedical Engineering
> > Associate Director, Oxford University FMRIB Centre
> >
> > FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
> > +44 (0) 1865 222726 (fax 222717)
> > [log in to unmask] http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve
> > -----

轻松把Hotmail下载到本地,试试 Windows Live Mail。 立即尝试!