Hi,

In fact the reference to susan_smooth on the film_gls command line is
not used, as susan is now called as a internal library call by
film_gls - that's why you don't see a binary called susan_smooth (it's
now called susan). So this doesn't explain the problem....

If it's still not clear from the logfiles what the problem is here,
please feel free to upload the whole (unfinished) FEAT directory for
us to take a quick look at.

Please upload the files in a single compressed tarfile to
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/upload.cgi
And then email me the upload ID.

Cheers, Steve.

On 16 Dec 2007, at 09:54, Li Sun wrote:

> Dear All,
> I am trying FSL 4.0 after downloading it recently and installed it on
> Redhat WS 4.
> Feat hang up with a massage:
> Stats
> /home/li/fsl/bin/film_gsl -rn stats -sa -ms 5 -sp
> /home/li/fsl/bin/susan_smooth filtered_func_data design.mat 1000.0
> The data set worked well before with old version FSL 3.
> I found there is not a fill called "susan_smooth" in .../bin of FSL
> 4.0
>
> Please help.
> Li

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)