I have a 8 processors Mac system (Mac Pro) with OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
I followed the instructions that are on Bedpost web page.
I set the FSLMACHINELIST and the FSLREMOTECALL, then I launched bedpost.
Unfortunately this is not sufficient. On the terminal window I can read
"Queuing parallel process stage"(or something similar, I don't remember
exactly), but I can distinctly see on the CPUs monitor that only one CPU is
used. In addition nothing else has happened after these words appeared, like
the process is stalled.
Me and my colleagues suppose that the problem is the ssh, though it should
be enabled.

I write from Italy, then I hope you will excuse me for my not so good
English.

Best Regards,

Alessio Moscato
Medical Physicist
Niguarda Ca'Granda Hospital, Milan, Italy