Hi - we would advise very strongly against using 6 direction data in
bedpost - sorry - This is even more true if you only have one average
of your data.
The reason for this is that the model used in bedpost has 5 free
parameters + the variance of the noise.
Therefore, you effectively have 1 degree of freedom to estimate this
variance, so not only to do you get a very imprecise estimate of the
orientations, but also a very bad estimate of this noise variance.

The algorithm knows this, and therefore will give you huge
uncertainty on your orientations, so you will get very imprecise
tracking indeed - a very bad idea.

In general, it is not wise to acquire 6 direction DTI data, given how
quick it is to perform a useful DTI scan..