Dear Steve,

Please forgive my lack of understanding on this subject, but how will
Featquery know that i have modeled the rest period, and how will it know
which EV corresponds to the rest trials? If i use the %signal change in
Featquery, then the baseline will be the time average of
filtered_func_data, which will include all the conditions that i do not
want to model.

thank you very much,
paymon