I greatly appreciate your advice.
I succeeded to segment gray and white matter regions in younger infant
chimpanzees using the method you suggested.
I found that myelenated and unmyelenated region could not been segmented
in infant chimpanzee brains because these brains were scanned only under
T1 weighted. However, I will try to obtain the T2 weighted image of infant
chimpanzees next time.

Best regards,

Tomoko Sakai
Primate Research Institute
Kyoto University

Tomoko Sakai
Primate Research Institute, Kyoto University
Brain Research Section・Department of Behavioral and Brain Sciences
Inuyama, Aichi 484-8506, JAPAN
TEL. +81-568-63-0567 (Administrative Office)
FAX. +81-568-63-0085
E-mail: [log in to unmask]