We know about that, but what about saving the phase at the same time?  This
is what we were having difficulty with.

-----Original Message-----
From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Daniel Schwartz
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 12:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Using Siemens Trio field maps in FUGUE

Getting the Siemens 3T Trio to save the magnitude images is a checkbox
in the protocol... just flip through the tabs until you see a "save
magnitude images" box. It will give you two volumes of magnitude images,
one for each TE, although I'm not exactly sure that fugue needs these
mag images at all. At least, that's what it does on our Trio. Does
anybody have any good ideas about what the UNITS are on these phase
field maps (3T Trio)?

-Daniel

Daniel Schwartz, CIC
Functional Brain Imaging Lab
Oregon Health & Sciences University
3181 SW Sam Jackson Pk. Rd.
Portland, OR 97239
(503) 494-6494
>>> [log in to unmask] 12/19/07 9:39 AM >>>
Which field map protocol is it?  We have been having some difficulty
getting
the phase and magnitude saved with the standard sequence.

Thanks,

Matt.