From: "Kent Conover" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 11:33 AM
Subject: [FSL] Using Siemens Trio field maps in FUGUE

Hi,

I am writing to request help with using Siemens Trio field map in FUGUE.
There is a Siemens filed mapping protocol that provides two image files. The
first looks like a field map image, while the second looks like a magnitude
image. However, when I submit these files to FUGUE via the MELODIC gui the
results are strange, (It appears as if the brain is on fire!).

I am encouraged by a report that something very similar has been done (see:
http://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~kylep/kyles_papers/abstracts/ismrm_def_abstract_submitted.pdf).

I would be grateful for any insights!

-Kent Conover