On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:14:28 +0000
Matthew Webster <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi,
>        As of fsl 4.0.2 we have 32- and 64-bit binaries for linux and
> mac (in extras/src/irtk if you download the 4.0.2 sources patch)
>
> Matthew

Thanks, Matthew. Unfortunately, the build script still pukes at:

Making project irtk

make: *** No rule to make target `distclean'.  Stop.
Running configure with FSL options
Host type gnu_64-gcc4.0 not supported!
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make: *** No rule to make target `DR-bins/DR/areg', needed by `install'.  Stop.

.. however the various 64bit binaries in $FSLDIR/extras/src/irtk/linux_64-gcc4/DR/
do appear to run successfully at first sight (ie I get a usage message), so I'll
try copying them across by hand and see what happens.

James

--
System Administrator