Good tip from Andrew.

And I would add that it might be interesting (and healthy?) in the
same context also to have a look at Mark Learmonth and Nancy
Harding's lead article in _Public administration_ 84.2 (June, 2006)
called "Evidence-based management : the very idea" (p.245-266).
Perhaps all the more because though he may not be completely
oblivious of its existence, Lakos at least doesn't mention it.

- Laval Hunsucker
  U Amsterdam