Dear Colleagues

I recently announced the Netting the Evidence Customised Search Engine which
searches 107 evidence based sites for materials on the methodology of EBP.

The only drawback was the lengthy and meaningless URL created by the Google
software.
(http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=004326897958477606950%3Adjcbsrxkatm

Even using the tinyurl facility (which creates a briefer alternative for
long URLs) created a shorter but again meaningless http://tinyurl.com/2poh3a

Today I have discovered an alternative way of creating short but meaningful
URLs (decenturl.com) and I have now done this for Netting the Evidence:
http://decenturl.com/google/nettingtheevidence

Please feel free to share this last URL with colleagues and to embed the
search engine into your own web pages if required.

Regards

Andrew

Andrew Booth,
Director of Information Resources & Reader in Evidence Based Information
Practice,
School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR),
University of Sheffield,
Regent Court, 30 Regent Street, SHEFFIELD, S1 4DA
Tel: 0114 222 0705
Fax: 0114 272 4095
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web:http://www.shef.ac.uk/scharr/sections/ir/