De : David Haley <[log in to unmask]>
Date : 3 décembre 2007 18:15:55 HNEC
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Rép : LIFE DRAWING FROM OBSERVATION
Répondre à : The UK drawing research network mailing list              <[log in to unmask]>

Sylvia and all

Steve Garner has come to my rescue and put my two files on the DRN website ... I forgot that we may
not send attachments via the list email.

Sorry for my confusion.  I hope you enjoy my rantings.

Best to all

David

David Haley  FRSA
Research Fellow, MIRIAD
MA Art As Environment Leader
Manchester Metropolitan University
Postgraduate Research Centre
Cavendish North Building
Manchster M15 6BG
+44 (0)161 247 1093

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer
Sylvia CORNET <[log in to unmask]> 12/03/07 5:09 PM >>>
Hi David

  attachments won't go through the List.....

there 's a Mystery :-))

best wishes

sylvia