Apologies for cross-posting
***************************

The Policy Press has just published a new book, 'Beyond the workfare
state', edited by Mick Carpenter, Belinda Freda and Stuart Speeden. I am
sure that this title will be of interest to members of this list.

'Beyond the workfare state' explores equality, discrimination and human
rights in relation to employability and 'welfare-to-work' policies bringing
together a wide and distinctive range of illustrative studies that gives
voice to a variety of potentially marginalised groups.

For more information please see:
https://www.policypress.org.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=&products_id=1198

With thanks and best regards,

Jessica

Policy Press books can be ordered from our website
(https://www.policypress.org.uk/) or from our distributor:

Marston Book Services
PO Box 269
Abingdon