I have almost finished converting dictionaries to new format.
Biggest challenge in all these conversion is to keep backward
compatibility. How to change the dictionary so that previously created
dictionary works?
Major unsolved problem at the moment is hydrogens.
I hope to finish all these by the end of this year.

Garib