From: [log in to unmask]" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">Serdar M. Degirmencioglu
To: [log in to unmask]" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 7:28 PM
Subject: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Fwd: II International Conference on Community Psychology, Lisbon 2008

Dear Colleagues of European Community Psychology Association,

We hereby send you a call for proposals for the II International
Conference on Community Psychology "Building Participative, Empowering &
Diverse Communities - Visioning Community Psychology in a worldwide
perspective" to be held in Lisboa - Portugal from the 4th to the 6th of
June 2008.

We would also like to inform that in the 2nd and 3rd June 2008 there will
be a variety of institutes that will deal with specific topics of
intervention.

We would be grateful if you could disseminate this proposal in your
network of contacts, scholars, practitioners, students and/or other
stakeholders involved in community psychology and community development.

Hope to receive your proposals, and to be honoured with your presence, so
that we can build an historical event towards the internationalization of
Community Psychology.

Can see information about the conference in:  www.2iccp.com

Available for any further information.

Our very best regards.

José Ornelas.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. ___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask] or Grant Jeffrey on [log in to unmask]

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.