From: Toshi Sasao [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 10:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The 4th Annual Japan-Korea Seminar in Community Psychology (Seoul, Korea)

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

I am writing to let you know that we will have another opportunity in Seoul to discuss some programmatic and evaluation issues in mental health in Japanese and Korean schools at the 4th annual Japan-Korea Seminar in Community Psychology on January 26, 2008 at Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea.  Though this is a short notice, you are warmly invited to participate in the seminar discussion. Some of you may drop by if you happen to be in the area. Because of the limited funding available this year, the Seminar will be of smaller scale, but we do plan to launch a series of evidence-based prevention programs in both Japan and Korea in a longitudinal manner.  We are very fortunate to have Professor Kikuyo Aoki, Ochanomizu University, Tokyo, and Professor Kyung Ja Oh, Yonsei University, who will present their perspectives on program design and evaluation. So if you could join us and possibly collaborate with us in the next several years, that would be SUPER!   Anyway, please take a look at the attached flyer.  Also, the weather in late January is excruciatingly cold, but we could warm ourselves with talks and good food. That is guaranteed!

Should you have questions about the seminar and directions, please let me know.

Happy Holidays!

Toshi Sasao, Ph.D., JK Seminar Chair

[log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask]

skype: tsasao55

Institute for Research on Race and Public Policy, University of Illinois at Chicago

University of Tokyo Graduate School

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. ___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask] or Grant Jeffrey on [log in to unmask]