Christoph Gille's program STRAP generates structure-based multiple
sequence alignment,
which can be combined with sequences for which no structure is
available.

http://www.charite.de/bioinf/strap/

Klaus

                     Klaus F¨¹tterer, Ph.D.

School of Biosciences		  P: +44-(0)-121-414 5895
University of Birmingham	  F: +44-(0)-121-414 5925
Edgbaston                         E: [log in to unmask]
Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK           W: www.biochemistry.bham.ac.uk/klaus/