We here, in Muskegon, Michigan, do not have a commercial sponsor.  I
have obtained some small grants to advertise, and rely on donations to
keep us going.

Al Steinman

Dr. Alan D. Steinman, Director
Annis Water Resources Institute
Grand Valley State University
740 West Shoreline Drive
Muskegon, MI 49441
phone: (231) 728-3601
fax: (616) 331-3864
email: [log in to unmask]

>>> Ginny Russell <[log in to unmask]> 12/5/2007 6:23 AM >>>
Café Scientifique Organisers' Conference - Conference report
availableDear All,

I have been asked by a potential commercial sponsor if any of the other
cafes, anywhere, have sponsors. Do you have a sponsor if so can you
share with me who it is?

the list.

Thanks for your help,
Ginny