My poem 'Carrier of the Seed' is now out as a free ebook with Blazevox. The following people have been kind enough to allow me to quote their impressions of it:

Jake Berry: “Excellent, mythopoeic, my kind of stuff.”

Marjorie Perloff: “It’s very striking. The reader is propelled forward, thematically and mythologically. The result is extremely interesting.”

Hank Lazer: “An engaging avalanche of a poem, and I like the collision of various registers of language throughout the poem.  Overall, a feel of contemporary myth-dream propelled narrative to it.  A truly contemporary quest.”

John M. Bennett: “Say, this is an excellent piece.”

Michael Rothenberg: “I like it a lot.”

You can download it at:

http://www.blazevox.org/

and