From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Beal
Sent: 03 December 2007 13:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Blackboard team numbers.

Hello

I am trying to gauge the level of support required for a successful BB installation.

Would anyone be willing to share (on or of list) the team structure and titles that make up their own VLE team?

If possible, an idea of users within the system and BB version number please?

I am creating a report for SMT and would like an idea what / how many people that make a successful team.

Many thanks for any information that can be supplied.

Best Regards,

Paul Beal

Server / Applications Administrator

Doncaster College

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be error-free or secure as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, or could arrive late or incomplete, or the email may be affected by viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, or viruses, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Northbrook College Sussex, Littlehampton Road, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing, West Sussex, BN12 6NU.

Tel 0845 155 60 60