-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frost N.J.
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 2:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Shibboleth with Blackboard

Hi,

I'm just starting on a project to implement Shibboleth authentication
for Blackboard, specifically for students from another institution.

I've got a bit of learning to do on the Shibboleth side, but there is
one question that particularly concerns me...

Is it possible to maintain the current LDAP/AD authentication for
internal students, while at the same time providing Shibboleth WAYF for
a few external students?

If we have to move all access to Shibboleth, that will massively
increase the scope of the project. Is it feasible to simply provide a
different URL for the Shibboleth route?

Has anyone had any experience of this?

Regards,
Nigel