Hello

I often use LDAP browser to confirm my credentials are correct, by setting up a connection to an AD server. If that works OK then I would need the help of our AD admin.

http://download.softerra.com/files/ldapbrowser26.msi

This is our LDAP config

auth.type.ldap.server_ssl.1=false

auth.type.ldap.ldap_version.1=3

auth.type.ldap.deref_aliases.1=never

auth.type.ldap.server_url.1=ldap://livad.liv.ac.uk:389

auth.type.ldap.base_search_fdn.1=OU=UOL,DC=livad,DC=liv,DC=ac,DC=uk

auth.type.ldap.use_priv_user.1=true

auth.type.ldap.user_fdn.1=CN=some_account,OU=Service Accounts,OU=UOL,DC=livad,DC=liv,

DC=ac,DC=uk

auth.type.ldap.user_pwd.1=some_password

auth.type.ldap.user_tag.1=mailNickName

auth.type.ldap.referral.1=ignore

auth.type.ldap.referral_limit.1=0

auth.type.ldap.timeout.1=60000

auth.type.ldap.server_error_fatal.1=true

auth.type.ldap.context_factory.1=blackboard.platform.security.authentication.Pas

swordPolicyContextFactory

Thanks, Jake

Jake Gannon

Computing Services