Hello

Sounds like you are not connecting to AD at all.

Error 49: LDAP_INVALID_CREDENTIALS: Indicates that during a bind operation one of the following occurred:

The client passed either an incorrect DN or password.

The password is incorrect because it has expired, locked account, or some other similar reason.

Thanks, Jake

Jake Gannon

Computing Services

The University of Liverpool