Journal LX

Hi,

We are using BB 6.3 and are experiencing a problem with Campus Pack blogs, staff member set up a blog which is now giving n error. We escalated this to BB support who advised to upgrade Journal LX.

We are using Jounal LX 2.7.13 and will be up gradring to 2.7.16.7984

Reading the upgrade (upgrade to ver 2.8x) guide by Learning objects there is a paragraph which says:

·       All Journal LX content remains in the system during an upgrade. There is no need to do anything to any Journal sites or their content.

·       If a link to the Journal LX tool existed in the course menu prior to upgrade, the link must be re-created after upgrade. The content that existed in the tool prior to upgrade will be accessible after re-creating the link

I just wanted some guide on what link is being talked about?

Any help welcome.

Najib Maan

TVU Online (Blackboard) Administrator

Learning Resource Centre

Slough Campus

01753 697832 (8057832)

For help with Blackboard we have designed a complete website at http://www.tvu.ac.uk/blackboard/index.html here staff and students will find help guides on a whole range of Blackboard related topics.

These topics include:

How to login -   http://www.tvu.ac.uk/blackboard/student_info/logging_on.htm (for students)

                http://www.tvu.ac.uk/blackboard/staff_info/logging_on.htm (for staff)

Change password -       http://www.tvu.ac.uk/blackboard/student_info/change_password.htm

                        http://www.tvu.ac.uk/blackboard/staff_info/change_password_staff.htm

Forgot password -       http://www.tvu.ac.uk/blackboard/student_info/forgot_password.htm

                        http://www.tvu.ac.uk/blackboard/staff_info/forgot_password_staff.htm

For staff :

How student enrollment to Blackboard works.

How to request modules they want to teach using Blackboard.

How to remove modules from Blackboard after staff have finished.

at http://www.tvu.ac.uk/blackboard/staff_info/modules.htm#qu1