Hi Najib

This isn't the same as a Course level blog and links to it shouldn't be affected by any upgrade.

What error are you getting and is this before or after a BB or LO upgrade?

Best wishes
Nigel

Nigel Robertson
Learning Technology Team
University of Bradford
JB Priestley Library
Bradford, BD7 1DP.
e: [log in to unmask]
t: +44 (0)1274 236741

Najib Maan wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Thanks Kate,

Could you pass this info onto Andy Turner from TVU who is also at the
conference at Durham.

I am still a bit puzzled, what we have done here in one particular case
where we are getting an error is slightly differ to the route Nigel
shows is that we have created a menu item called Reflective Blog and
then in this item we have added a blog (rather than tool) from the drop
down list. Same thing?

So now if we upgrade what do we need to do? Do we still re establish the
link somehow?

Najib Maan
TVU Online (Blackboard) Administrator
Learning Resource Centre