Dear All,

I am looking to get some quotes for exhibition cases for our proposed
new searchroom, and possibly also the foyer of our building.  We would
like them to be of a good standard, but we have a limited budget.  So
far we have obtained quotes from Click Netherfied and Gresswell - the
former was very pricey (although good quality), whereas the latter were
cheaper but not a very high standard.  Ideally we are looking for
something in between.

Does anyone have any suggestions? (please reply off list)

Many thanks,

Emily

Emily Burningham

Information Officer, Art & Design/Special Collections and Archives

Aldham Robarts Learning Resource Centre

Off Maryland Street

Liverpool

L1 9DE