Inspirational speakers in the field of disability equality

Hi All,

Hope you are all well.

Do colleagues know of any really inspirational speakers in the field of disability equality?  We are thinking of inviting an external speaker to our next Disability Services Committee meeting or the Management and Leadership Forum.

Any suggestions would be most welcomed!

Best wishes

Fehmeeda

Fehmeeda Riaz
University of Westminster
HR Manager - Equality & Diversity
HR Department, 5th Floor, Copland Building
115 New Cavendish Street
London, W1W 6UW
Tel: 020-7911-5776

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.