Dear All

=20

A member of our academic staff has requested for us to subscribe to
Jstor. We already subscribe to Ebsco's Academic Search Premier with full
text, which is very heavily used.

=20

What are people's experiences (both positive and negative) with using
Jstor? Has anybody recently subscribed or unsubscribed, and what were
your reasons? We are particularly interested in feedback from anybody
who has both ASP and Jstor. Any other comments or advice also gratefully
received.

=20

Many thanks,

Claire

=20

Claire Stevens

---------------------

Assistant Librarian

University College Plymouth St.Mark & St.John

Derriford Road

Plymouth

PL6 8BH

Email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>=20

Tel: 01752 636700 ext.3118

=20

<center>
<HR>

<H5>
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!
</H5>

<H4>
University College Plymouth St Mark &amp; St John
</H4>

<H5>
Derriford Road   Plymouth  PL6 8BH
<P>Phone 01752 636700   Web  marjon.ac.uk
<BR>Principal: Professor David Baker
</H5>

<H6><I>
A Church of England College Founded in 1840
<P>
University College Plymouth St Mark &amp; St John is a registered charity t=
he trustee of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England=
 No. 986239
</I>
</H6>

</center>