I received this message from the chief organizer. Hopefully, you will find it
useful.

Best wishes, Laszlo

---------------------------

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to announce an upcoming conference
that might be of interest to you: the *Canine Science Forum 2008*

This international meeting will be held in Budapest, Hungary, from July 5-9,
2008. It is aimed at bringing together researchers and other professionals
whose work involves canine subjects from all possible fields.

The home page of the conference (http://csf2008.elte.hu/) is now available,
where all further information will be regularly updated.

Please feel free to forward this announcement to all who might be
interested. Those, who are not on the conference mailing list, but would like to
be included, should send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]

We hope that you will be able to join us in Budapest!

All the best,

Dr. Ádám Miklósi,
on behalf of the Organizing Committee