You could try these (but they are maybe not directly about your area):

Olsen, Stanley J.
1982 An Osteology of some Maya Mammals. Papers of the Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, Hrvd Univ., vol. 73 (contains humeri from Artibeus and Desmodus)

Hulbert, Richard C. (Ed.)
2001 The Fossil Vertebrates of Florida. University Press of Florida. (Chapter 9, p. 171 has images of some proximal humeri)

Cornwall, Ian W.
1960 Bones for the Archaeologist. Pheonix Ltd., London. (Chapter 8 has some considerations about bat forelimbs)

Saludos,
Christopher Götz

-------- Original-Nachricht --------