Hi all!

I'm hoping some of you out there can help me!  I will be beginning a new
faculty position this spring, and have just heard from the university
that they need an equipment list and budget from me in the next 24
hours for the lab I'm setting up.  I'm starting from scratch, and will
need it to serve for Physical Anthropology, Archaeology (field and
lab), and Zooarchaeology.

Does anybody out there have such a list (for one or all of the
disciplines mentioned) that they would be willing to share?  Or is
there anything that isn't obvious that I might want to include.  Since
they seem to be prepared to be generous with start up costs (and
getting money later might be difficult), I'm trying to compile the most
complete list possible!

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Best,

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Terese Newman