Peter Brett Associates, a multi-disciplinary consultancy, is expanding
the Transport team at its Warrington office (UK). We have two immediate
vacancies, one for a Principal Transport Planner and one for a recent
Graduate.

The Graduate post does not require any specific experience in the
field of transport, but we do need someone with a keen interest in
Transport.

The principal duties of the Principal Transport Planner would be to
assist the Cost Centre Manager, manage the transport team and transport
projects, and provide a comprehensive Transport Planning Service to our
clients. This would involve Transport Assessments Reports, Travel Plan
Reports, Traffic Management, and Investigation/Modelling/Design of
Highways Junctions.

A minimum of ten years' experience in the fields of transport planning
and traffic management are needed for this post, along with experience
in managing and supervising staff. Ideal qualifications: HNC or BSc in a
relevant field, I.Eng or a member of CILT.

Anyone interested in either of these posts should contact my colleague,
Mo Kachfi, who is the Transport Cost Centre Manager:

Tel: +44 (0)1925 645 054
Fax: +44 (0)1925 645 045
Mob: +44 (0)7876 576294
E-mail: [log in to unmask]