To all those who are graduating I would like to share an observation made by the famous author M.Scott Peck. He proposed that community can happen by design. His observation has been that “the vast majority of people are capable of learning the rules of communication and community-building and are willing to follow them.  In other words, if they know what they are doing, virtually any group of people can form themselves into a genuine community.  Perhaps this hopeful attitude toward the power of community to transform lives is the best clue to explain why the TC is an effective way to live, to learn and to recover.”

Please carry on living the principles of community and I guarantee that you will continue to experience real transformation in your lives as well as being able to be apart of transforming the lives of others.

It’s a real honour to be part of the same world wide TC family as yourselves.

My very best wishes,

Andy Perkins

Director of Training & Development

*  Figure 8 Consultancy Services Ltd.

     Suite 12a

     Castlecroft Business Centre

     Tom Johnston Road

     Broughty Ferry

     Dundee

     DD4 8XD

)  07949 775026

:  www.figure8consultancy.co.uk

Figure8.jpgFigure8 Header.jpg

Company number: SC326175  VAT number: 916511243