RE: [EFTC] message from Phoenix House Haga

Anthony

Thanks for that.  Today has been a joy on the EFTC list.  A hint of how positive the list can be and so full of optimism.  By contrast one of the other lists I am involved with has been busy too - with a series of negative messages arguing about the worth of AA, whether addiction is a disease, what a disease is, whether the members of the Oxford Group were stupid, what we mean by stupid...

The EFTC list has been a little light in a lot of darkness.

Thanks everybody

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies