"How do we help rescue a resident from “failure” or “discharge”?
Relationship-Centered Care and the Art of Grasping the Last Thread"

Virgil Stucker, founding executive director of www.GatewayHomes.org in Virginia, of www.RoseHillCenter.com in Michigan, and  www.CooperRiis.org in North Carolina.

April 24, 2007

Virgil Stucker, who kindly made this paper available to the Sources project, writes that this is "a training document I wrote a few months ago at CooperRiis which may have some value for therapeutic staff you may know. This document was my effort to encapsulated my views [after 25 years of learning in the work] on the importance of relationship-centered care in the therapeutic community."

http://www.tc-of.org.uk/wiki/index.php/Stucker2007
--
Dr. Craig Fees, RMSA
Honorary Director,