  _____

From: Therapeutic Communities
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andy Perkins
Sent: 29 November 2007 00:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EFTC] TCs?? in the News

That's really helpful Anthony. I will certainly check out Sugriizmas TC and
I will try and keep you and the TC list posted on developments. I have
already asked Rowdy for feedback if and when he visits the project.

Thanks again for your encouragement - it feels so good to be part of the
wider TC family. Long may it continue!

Kind regards,

Andy Perkins

Director of Training & Development

*  Figure 8 Consultancy Services Ltd.

     Suite 12a

     Castlecroft Business Centre

     Tom Johnston Road

     Broughty Ferry

     Dundee

     DD4 8XD

*  07949 775026

*  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

*  www.figure8consultancy.co.uk <http://www.figure8consultancy.co.uk/>

Figure8.jpgFigure8 Header.jpg

Company number: SC326175  VAT number: 916511243

Disclaimer:  This e-mail is from Figure 8 Consultancy Services.  This
message is confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you are
not the addressee(s) please notify the sender immediately so that the error
can be corrected.  This message and any attachments received cannot be
guaranteed free of viruses and it is the recipient's responsibility to check
them.  Any views expressed in this communication are not necessarily those
of Figure 8 Consultancy Services Ltd..