-----Original Message-----
From: The list of the European Society for Textual Scholarship and the
Society for Textual Scholarship
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fordham Finn
Sent: 30 November 2007 14:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Query about print runs etc.

Dear List,

Is anyone aware of how one finds out about print runs and sales?  Is
there a resource that has centralised information on this for books
since, say, 1800?

Is this more a book history question than a question of textual
scholarship? If so, should I go ask another List?

Thanks in advance.

Finn Fordham

-----
Dr Finn Fordham
Lecturer in English Studies
School of English Studies
University of Nottingham
University Boulevard
Nottingham NG7 2RD

attachment may still contain software viruses, which could damage your
computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email
permitted by UK legislation.