> Burke, S (Stephen) wrote:
> > Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
> >> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alessandra
> Forti said:
> >> if they are not listed anywhere I don't think you can.
> >
> > Can you not do diagnose -f with globus-job-run, or is it privileged?
> >

> It's privileged.

It looks, however, as though you can do:
 globus-job-run $TARGETCE /bin/cat /var/spool/maui/maui.cfg
at least on a default yaim generated setup. It obviously won't work
correctly
on sites that don't run maui, or run it on a machine other than the CE.

I'm curious to know why you'd want to know though?

Ewan